Retiring Without Risk – The Book
The following is from the foreword of Retiring Without Risk:
This book is dedicated to readers who are looking for understandable answers to the following questions:
- Is investing money in the stock market the “best” place to grow wealth?
- Notwithstanding all the hype about how well the stock market has done over the last 20+ years, what are the real statistics showing what the “average” investor has actually earned when invested in the stock market (the answer is shocking)?
- How do you build a tax-free retirement nest egg in the most efficient and least risky manner possible?
- Does it make financial sense to overfund a tax-deferred qualified retirement plan or IRA?
- Is “Retirement Life“ insurance a good financial tool to build wealth for retirement?
- Are there wealth-building tools that can guarantee you a 6-8% rate of return?
- Are there wealth-building tools that can guarantee you a lifetime income you can never outlive?
Retiring Without Risk (RWR) explains some of the considerations Highview Wealth uses to advise its clients. Its philosophy is to help clients reach financial, estate, and tax-planning goals in the least risky manner possible, with the least amount of taxes paid during life and upon death.
FREE Chapter of Retiring Without Risk
The author of RWR has allowed Highview Wealth to post one of the book’s chapters for reading on this site for free. InChapter 4, he explains the math of building wealth with tax-deferred 401(k) plans vs. stocks/mutual funds vs. cash value life insurance. you will find the material eye opening and the math easy to follow.
To download the chapter for free, please click here.
FREE Copy of Retiring Without Risk
Every client or potential client of Highview Wealth may receive a copy of Retiring Without Risk. If you are a current client and do not have your copy yet, please click here to request a copy.